At Kneipp Farm, you can expect a true partnership between horse and rider. We understand that each rider’s definition of success is different, so we work with individuals to create a program that works best to meet those goals. For a full list of our services and related fees, please click here.
Lessons are available for riders all abilities, ages 4 and up. If you do not have your own mount, a quality lesson horse or pony suitable to your needs will be made available for your convenience. We offer the following lesson options:
- Private Lessons: $70-80: Kneipp Farm offers hourly private instruction according to riding ability. You can expect a custom program designed to build upon your strengths and improve areas of opportunity.
- Semi-Private Lessons: $55-65: Semi-private lessons consist of 2-4 riders. Riders will be matched with an appropriate group of similar ability.
Kneipp Farm offers a training program to maximize a positive relationship between horse, rider, and instructor. Whether your equine partner comes alone to Kneipp Farm for a complete training program or your partner on site needs an hour session with Maria, we are here to help your horse or pony reach its fullest potential.
Kneipp Farm offers the foundational knowledge and confidence to help you reach your horse show goals. Each month, we participate in various USEF rated National ‘AA’ and ‘A’ equestrian shows each year. We also attend a handful of local shows each year. Full coaching and training is offered at all shows, emphasizing on safety, professionalism, sportsmanship and of course, FUN!
Kneipp Farm is happy to help you find or sell your next horse or pony. Please click here to learn more about our sales & lease program.
These two hour sessions build upon existing riding skills. Riders will be broken into groups based on ability and experience. Haul-ins are welcome! Negative Coggins is required.
- Beginner session: riders should be able to navigate cross-rails or higher at the canter.
- Intermediate session: riders should be able to navigate 2′ or higher at the canter.
- Advanced session: riders should be able to navigate 3′ courses or higher.
Occasionally, Kneipp Farm will bring in outside professionals to provide instruction on-site. These two-day long events are a great opportunity to learn from other experienced trainers. Haul-ins are welcome! Negative Coggins is required.